Thursday, November 4, 2010

essay #4 idea!

Does rap music promote/influence bad behavior in young adolescents?

  • Argue both sides with equal amount of information.


Yes                                                 

  • encourages risky behavior:   
-Criminal activity, sexual activity, alcohol
and drug use

OR

No 

  • revives young students interest in poetry & self  expression                                      
  •   helps build communicative & language skills 
  •  oral narration and poetry-long term development of literacy

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I expect you will find a lot more material about the side that rap music is bad than the other.

    Also, do you know what side you're taking? I'd be interested to know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm agreeing that rap music does not influence bad behavior. After all of my research I found that I got a lot of information to present bother sides of the argument believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete