Monday, November 1, 2010

Reliable works cited page

Works Cited
A, Of. "Climate Change and Sea Level Rise." Climate Institute. 2010. Web. 21 Oct. 2010.
  • This site was last updated Autum of 2009 and had reliable information. I would use the  Climate Institute again for further reference.
“Climate Change - Health and Environmental Effects.” US Environmental Protection Agency. EPA, 19 Oct. 2010. Web. 20 Oct. 2010.
  • This site was last updated Tuesday, April 27, 2010. The EPA gave me a lot of information that other sites did not. I would definitely use this site again for other essays.
Gardiner, Lisa. "Effects of Climate Change Today." Windows to the Universe. GroSolar, 22 Apr. 2010. Web. 20 Oct. 2010.
  • This web document had an author and a publication date. It was last updated April 22, 2010. I would use this site again.
"Greenhouse Gas Emissions | Climate Change | U.S. EPA." US Environmental Protection Agency. EPA, 19 Oct. 2010. Web. 20 Oct. 2010.
  • This site did not have an author but had a publication date. It was last updated on Tuesday, October 19, 2010. The EPA gave me very reliable information that I used for my essay.
Klappenbach, Laura. "Permafrost - What Is Permafrost." Animals Wildlife - Animal Facts, Animal Pictures, Habitat Facts, Evolution and Zoology. 2010. Web. 25 Oct. 2010.
  • This site had an author however, it did not have a publication date. Because this source did not have an author it's not reliable; it could be biased. I would not use this site for further reference.
Morris, Barry. "Effects on Weather from Climate Change and Global Warming." Global Warming, Climate Change and Other Environmental Issues. GNU Free Documentation. Web. 21 Oct. 2010.
  • This site has an author and was last updated November 2008. I would use this site again, however, it could be old information so I might need to double check the information from other updated reliable sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment